CCCS is always looking to expand our network by partnering with other organizations, in order to provide our clients with the right tools and the best people to enhance cross-cultural understanding and project-appropriate approaches. These professional collaborations help us to offer a greater variety of specialized services, as well as to augment the richness and quality of our work.
In our role as a social consultancy, CCCS prefers to work as a complement to local partners and project teams. That is, we utilize our international experience to advise and empower project teams to achieve global standards in their social analysis and project planning work—combining local and international knowledge and know-how. We also emphasize the need not only to build gender-consciousness into our work plan and analysis but to ensure that our project work teams include both women and men when delivering consulting services.
Currently, our key partners include:
- Research Center of Migrant and Ethnic Groups, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, People’s Republic of China
- PRIMEX: Pacific Rim Innovation and Management Exponents, Inc., Manila, Philippines
- UMMU: Universitas Muhammadiyah Maluku Utara (University of Muhammadiyah in North Maluku) in Ternate, Maluku Utara, Indonesia
- UNPATTI: Universitas Pattimura (University of Pattimura) in Ambon, Maluku, Indonesia
- CFCD: Corporate Forum for Community Development, Indonesia
- CSIPN: Center for Support of Indigenous Peoples of the North, Moscow, Russian Federation
- Greenment Environment, People's Republic of China
Partnership with CCCS is open to any firm or organization that provides or needs professional consulting services in the field of social development. We are eager to partner with institutions and companies in developing countries that are practiced at (or need support with) social impact assessments for international financial institutions, governments, civil society, or private sector industries—especially those groups focusing on Indigenous Peoples and/or other minority communities. We are open to partnering with any organization that can help us make the most of development opportunities—including corporations, national and international NGOs, Indigenous Peoples Organizations (IPOs), educational institutions, and government agencies.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a partner firm/organization of CCCS, please get in touch.